Goodbudget (formerly EEBA, the Easy Envelope Budget Aid) is a money manager and expense tracker that’s great for home budget planning. Proactive spending and budget organizer that encourages you to keep steady over your bills and funds.
Built for easy, real-time tracking. What’s more, with GoodBudget you can sync across Android, iPhone, and the web to impart your budget with your budgeting partners. Keep everybody on the same page with family funds!
GoodBudgate puts a modern twist on the old envelope strategy. The idea is to divide your money into digital “envelopes” or categories based on wants and needs.
With Goodbudget, users are needed to manually enter each one of their transactions using the “envelope method.” This way, they’re considered responsible to practice conscious spending and can see precisely where their cash goes every month.
To fill an envelope in the GoodBudget app
- Click on the Fill Envelopes button and choose the Fill from the unallocated option.
- Enter the amount you want to fill in your envelope and then click on each envelope you want to fill with money.
- At the point when you’re done, tap the checkmark at the upper right of the screen to save your changes.
The Goodbudget application is allowed free to use for making 20 envelopes, having one account user on up to two gadgets, following one year of transaction history, just as debt tracking and community support.
For limitless envelopes, you can move up to Goodbudget Plus, which is $7 each month or $60 each year. Goodbudget Plus likewise accompanies unlimited account users on up to five gadgets, seven years of transaction history, debt tracking, and email support.
Goodbudget seems to be an effective budgeting tool for many people— as of this composition, it has 4.7 stars out of 5 in the App Store — but at the same time, it’s also high-maintenance.
It doesn’t consequently sync with your bank accounts or credit cards, which implies you need to manually enter all of your transactions to stay up to date. It’s a useful tool for amateurs/beginners searching for an involved way to deal with planning and budgeting and working with GoodBudget is an easy way to do it.
Ithelps to keep your spending in perspective as it allows you to break your budget based on spending and view personal reports. Besides, you can play around with your envelopes, adjusting allowances as you see fit.
GoodBudget Referral Program
Right now, GoodBudget doesn’t offer any referral program.
Features of GoodBudget App
- We can sync across multiple devices.
- Planning-Budgeting that works. Because of the envelope planning-budgeting technique – a reliable framework that works.
- Save for. large costs. Plan and be readied.
- We can analyze spending with the Spending by Envelope Report and monitor cash flow with Income vs Spending Report.
- Pay off debt.
- Advertisement free, Free Forever version includes 10 customary envelopes and 10 yearly envelopes.
- Goodbudget’s security features incorporate high-level bank data encryption that sends you codes to get to your information in a protected data center.
- You can subscribe and get more features like- Unlimited Envelopes and accounts, Sync up to 5 devices, 7 years of the transaction history, Personal and friendly email support
How to Sign-up for GoodBudget APP
- You just need an email address and password to sign-up
- Add envelopes to create your budget
- Add your accounts
- Add your income
- Fill your envelopes
- Record your expenses
Alternatives and Competitors of GoodBudget App
- You Need A Budget
- Money Manager Ex