You can use this app for free for 30 days. Mvelopes use the old envelope technique to save money.
You can track all your transactions, monitor account balance in the Mvelope app and you will receive feedback on where you have spent your money and will able to manage your spendings. This is also the best personal finance app for students and couples too and available for both Android and iOS users.
- Basic- $6 per month or pay annually and get 2 months free subscription.
- Plus- $19 per month or pay annually and get 2 months free subscription.
- Complete- $59 per month or pay annually and get 2 months free subscription.
Mvelopes let Checkmark the goals that are important for you. It will create a virtual envelope to track all your spending and finances so that you can stop overspending. Example of Mvelope– An Envelope for rent, An Envelope for fees, An Envelope for kitchen uses or groceries, etc.
You can link your financial account with other accounts like Paypal, Bank Accounts, etc to enable automatic tracking of your finance and spending.
Mvelopes Referal Program
Create your account share with your friends and family members and earn commission in the Mvelopes app through the Mvelope referral program.
Features of Mvelopes App
- Goal setting.
- Track your progress.
- Sync unlimited accounts.
- Past Transactions.
- Mobile App Access.
- All Accounts in one place.
- Simply your finances.
- Customer support.
- Customize an Envelope for your personal need.
- With the Plus Plan, you can get guidance from a personal finance trainer every three months.
- Track your progress.
- Prioritize debt payments.
- A complete picture of bank accounts and extensive reports to check your Envelope spending and funding, account balance, etc.
How to Sign-up for Mvelope App
- Sign-up to the Mvelope app through the Web or download the app for Android or iOS
- Add your accounts
- Describe your income
- Create a budget
- Fill your Envelopes
- Get your budget details with you
Alternatives and Competitors of Mvelope App
- Zoho Books
- Vyapar – Accounting & Invoicing
- MARG ERP 9+ Accounting Software
- Oracle NetSuite OpenAir
- Sage 50cloud
- Ramco ERP
- Quicker Expense
- Brown Boot Works
- CashManager – Accounting Software
- Meshink – Budget Management System
- AmpleLogic Excel Automation Software
- Google Apps for Work
- Great Budget
- Deltek Cloud
- Budget Maestro
- Budget Pulse
- Every Dollar
- Count About
- Personal Capital
FAQs related to Mvelope App
What is the latest version of the Mvelopes Budget mobile app?
The latest Android version is 5.0.9.
Is it safe to link bank accounts with Mvelope?
Yes, it is completely safe to link your bank account with Mvelope because it provides the same secure encryption as the bank provides.
What’s the size of the Mvelope App?
The size of the android mobile app is 28M.
Mvelopes Budget mobile app is compatible with which devices?
Mvelopes Budget mobile app is compatible with all devices running on Android 4.1 and up.
Does Mvelope provide overspending alerts?
No, The Mvelope App doesn’t provide overspending alerts.
How many users have installed Mvelope App?
Around 100,000+ Android users have installed the Mvelopes Budget mobile app.
Who owns Mvelopes?
This app is offered by Finicity Corporation.